- how sick my sister is feeling
- my sick sister sleeping on an air mattress instead of in her cozy bed at home
- the chocolate cake that I just threw away because we only ate one sixth of it (really, this is not soooo sad)
The better and even really good bits:
- having this time with Lucy (who is reading to Anika right now, while Eliza sleeps...)
- having the girls be old enough to play board games together!
- discovering Jay O'Callahan and his marvelous stories on tape at the library. His "Earth Songs" tape with the story of Herman and Marguerite and the dear stories of frogs on side B is just making me so so so very happy.
- watching the girls find their stride and finally all get along...JOY.