*edit - you can do this using Facebook if you'd rather, or if you don't have a blog. I hadn't thought of that, because I'm not on Facebook, but my SIL had the idea of expanding it that way, and I think that makes a lot of sense!
I'm not sure I thought this all the way through when Sarah from Homemade Homeschool posted her Five for Five Give-away, but I knew I had to enter. First because I am so constantly blown-away by her creativity and skill - she knits, paints, embroiders, cooks, and I'm certain that is not all - and am so curious to see what she will make for this giveaway. Second, because I have been needing a focus for my own creativity, something to keep me moving towards little goals I have for stretching the limits of my own makings. SO - I entered, and this is me holding up my end of the agreement:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2010).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.