Saturday, June 12, 2010

Resonance

This photo is of an elated Ani running towards Dan at the end of a long day at school - how she got by me with only underwear and socks is beyond me (but I did manage to grab my camera, didn't I? Ah, priorities.).  The quarter is not quite over for my hard-working husband - he has one paper left to write, papers to grade, and a short list of odds and ends that must be attended to before he can call the year done.  I can so rarely share what it is he is doing in the magical land of graduate school, but the project for one of his classes this quarter turned into something that I am very happy to share the link to: Resonance.  If you are curious and go to check it out, please do follow the embedded links to the sound files (it's a quick and easy free sign-up to Sound Cloud).  It will give you an idea of the direction he is going for his dissertation work, which is just around the proverbial corner...

2 comments:

merry said...

Are you sure that's Ani? I could swear it's a younger Eliza, with her blond curls furling out behind her. Oh, but of course, Eliza would have left her socks and undies back home!

merry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.