Sunday, November 1, 2015

November the first

November.  Your advent means that October is gone for one more year.  Some year I'd like two of those, please. In an attempt to slow down the passing of this time of year, I am again going to stamp a mark on each day with a post. We'll see how it goes.  So far, it's a little wobbly, as in I have only a couple of hours left and haven't thought of a thing to say. I'm post-parade tired - the parade!!! another post - and straightening my ducks for the week, but I didn't want to cheat on my very first day, so here I am, and here you are.  

Look! A photo of my gorgeous husband from Halloween!


He can pull off a last-minute sequined dress like no one else I know.




And yes, of course there were children. They opted to stay on this quiet side of town, walking around past dark in a gaggle and returning to us when they got cold and hungry. It was a wonderful Halloween...



*I posted every day last November and am going for it again this year.  It amuses me, and hopefully something interesting will come of it!

2 comments:

merry said...

FUN!FUN!FUN!

Helena said...

Oh wow, your husband. That is an amazing costume. Like, I have no words.

And the person with the big baby head?

WOW.

You are all wonderful :)