Monday, December 7, 2009

On a Beautiful December Morning...

Helvi, hours old
Sweet baby Helvi was born. Thank you for letting me be one of the tribe to welcome you into this world! What an honor. To witness the deepest strength of a human being, drawing from wells of endurance and power they didn't know they possessed - this is truly an honor. Beautiful baby girl, beautiful nursing mama, delerious papa...all is weller than well this day.
One more day, of settling in and cleaning and ogling and taking care, and I will be back with my family. Mama's comin'!!

I am totally smitten.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet love

alissa said...

hallelujah. i'm so glad that you got to meet her!!!!

merry said...

Oh, baby doll!! Helvi knew when to make her appearance!! She wanted you to know her from the very beginning, and you've been given the gift. As Alissa said, hallelujah!!! All my love to Bubbie.

Stephanie said...

Yay! I was wondering (as I'm sure all of you were) if you were going to get out of there before the Time.
So glad you got to meet baby, and love on the Mama and Daddy so much.
Well met!

Stacy (Mama-Om) said...

Yay! What a wonderful life!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! To you and Helvi and to Bubbie and her Hubby. I am feeling all teary right now- think I can get some baby clothes in Marrakesh? Naaaa, probably only scarves...
XOXOXOXOXO BABIES!
Jessica