Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Art Swap Gallery

We participated in our first Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap - or to be more exact, Eliza participated.  Through a swap that was arranged by a couple of moms/artists/bloggers, she exchanged tiny pieces of artwork with six other kids from around the country, and the world. She sent her six pieces off a week ago, and has received miniatures from Oregon, California, Kentucky and North Carolina, and is awaiting another from California, and one from Australia! Commissioning artwork from Eliza is never easy - she wants to keep it all - so I cut many pieces of watercolor paper down to size (2.5 by 3.5) and we all sat and experimented with different styles and mediums until we had a nice pile to choose from. I have a few to send out to a friend myself, and then I'll post pictures of those as well! They are addictive!  We will definitely do this again in the future. Who doesn't love the combination of art and MAIL?!




1 comment:

Merry said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Eliza Jane! I hope there is one in my future! What a wonderful gift you have and how great it is that you are so willing to share it with all of us. I love you!
Mormor