Friday, August 27, 2010

Saying Goodbye

First time. Five years.
(I can't say any more than this! Is it just mamas who are sentimental about hair?? I am proud of her that she waited until she had enough for Locks of Love - she's been begging me for this all summer long...)
(and it's not as novel for Eliza, who's had her hair cut twice before this...but she's pretty darn cute, isn't she???)
:: :: :: ::
Giddy with the beauty of new matching haircuts, infused with sistahlove, they suggested I call Papa and take our dinner to The Ridges...he was willing.

4 comments:

alissa said...

so gorgeous! does she love it? oh how i wish you had done it here so that i could see it!!!! lucy didn't recognize her! well done, mama. i know that it was hard!!!

Stacy (Mama-Om) said...

Wow, what a change!! Beautiful, transformation.

Anonymous said...

The love in these pictures made my eyes well up. Particularly the ones of the girls gazing at one another with the kind of love that only sisters know. (I don't have a sister...which is probably why it choked me up.) And the ones of them holding hands...they look so much more alike with the same hair cut. Thanks for sharing this. <3

merry said...

I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! Debbie, you did a beautiful job of cutting! Where did you learn to do that? Ani, I am so proud of you! Isn't short hair much nicer in the heat?!! Both of you girls are gorgeous!!! Love you so much!